Monday, December 31, 2012

Things that were true about me on 1st January 2012 that are not true on 31st December 2012

I've never been to Belgium, Poland, Skibereen or Argentina
I speak no Polish
I've never seen grouplove, Two Door Cinema Club, Stone Roses or Snow Patrol live
I've never had a tooth removed
I haven't published an article since I left IBM
I've never been to two weddings on two consecutive days
I've never been photographed with a mayor
I've never had a photo go viral
I've never been to a Boca Juniors game
I've never organised a film screening
I've never been interviewed on 98FM, Q102 or Phantom 105.2
I've never been to an Irish rugby international at Thomond Park
I am not followed on twitter by anyone with Irish international caps
I've never been to a wedding in the Southern Hemisphere
I've never gotten into the second round of the Facebook Hacker Cup
I don't own a raspberry pi, tablet computer, or giant bean bag
I've never given a presentation in my new job

No comments: